Apple Dumpling Festival Weekend
September 27 @ 9:00 am - September 29 @ 8:00 pm
Help us kick-off the season of FALL FAMILY FUN and enjoy a day with the kids for Whispering Hills Annual Apple Dumpling Festival that has been a family tradition for over 50 years! We will have festivities Friday evening, all day Saturday and then Sunday morning.
– Visit the local crafters, artisans, & bakers
– explore our 8-acre corn maze
– play in our children’s straw maze
– make & take crafts
– listen to live music
– explore the beauty of nature on our hiking trails
– take a Percheron Draft Horse drawn wagon ride
– purchase a pumpkin
– help us make Apple Butter
– participate in contests & drawings
– Grab a bite to eat and don’t forget to purchase some of Mrs. Saurer’s
famous Apple Dumplings (dine in or carry home)!
Also, you won’t want to miss the Firework Competition to close out the festivities Saturday night. More details to come at a later date. We hope you will join us! **This event is open to the public** $5.00/person day pass Children 2 & under and Campers FREE If interested in setting up a craft, art or a baked goods booth, please contact our office. We would be delighted to have you! Cabins and sites are available.
NOTE: This is a WEEKEND event.
For access to the activities schedule 1-2 weeks prior to the themed week, Park information, Activities Alerts, and more.
Download the “CampersApp” and login with WHJP.