Whispering Hills Jellystone Park™
Holmes County, Ohio
Updated July 20, 2020
- OFFICE/STORE: The office is still limited to only 10 people at one time. Please maintain social distancing in the office and refrain from touching items you don’t plan on buying.
- POOL: The pool is open every day with limited capacity. Up to 60 people at one time for an hour time slot. You can ONLY sign up the registered people at your site, with a maximum of 6. More than one time slot can not be guaranteed. Must sign up with the lifeguards in advance. All pool sign up sheets are held with the lifeguards outside the pool gate. No sign up sheets are located in the office. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Pool hours: Mon.-Wed. 11am-8pm, Thurs.-Sat. 9am-9pm, Sun. 9am-8pm.
- JUMP PILLOW: Open! 35 people jumping at once, children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Adults not jumping do not count towards the 35. Must sign up for a specific time slot with activities staff members in the recreation center. One time slot is guaranteed, more than one would be determined on an availability basis. Hand sanitizer stations are mounted within the fenced area and encouraged to be used upon entering and exiting the gates.
- CAFE/OUTDOOR KITCHEN: The cafe is open daily. Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 10am-7pm, Fri. 10am-9pm, Sat.-Sun. 8am-9pm. Breakfast is offered Saturday & Sunday mornings from 8am-10am. The outdoor kitchen will be open Friday & Saturday from 12pm-5pm.
- ACTIVITIES: All running as planned! Some activities require sign ups (such as tie dye) which must be done in the recreation center. Please check recreation center for sign up sheets.
- BATHROOMS/SHOWER HOUSES: All open! The north bathhouse will be closed during the weekends from 5am-6:30am, then again at 5pm-6:30pm for COVID cleanings. The pool house bathrooms will be closed from 6:30am-8:00am, then again at 6:30pm-8:00pm for COVID cleanings.
- VISITORS: NO VISITORS. Those that are in the park with a reservation are not allowed to invite family/friends in for the day/evening. Car passes MUST be visible in each car within the park gates. Wristbands must be worn at all times in the park.
Updated July 23, 2020
- Masks must be worn by both park guests and employees at all indoor locations. That includes the recreation center, bathrooms, and the office. Exclusions in the office include employees behind the plexiglass and/or guests with a medical condition or disability.
- Masks must be worn outdoors when a six-foot social distance from non-household members is not maintainable.
- As the mandate reads, those who are actively exercising or playing sports are excluded from wearing a mask. Our activities program often has physical activities that fall under exercise or sports in which masks will not be necessary. We ask that our guests would be mindful of social distancing while in line or participating in those activities.
- If you are coming to our park from out of state or have traveled out of state recently, please refer to the list of high risk states and the recommendations associated with them.
Situated on 220 acres conveniently located in Holmes County with breathtaking picturesque landscapes of scenic views for more than 20 miles over Amish Country, our family friendly Jellystone Park™ is the perfect place to escape everyday life!
With over 200 RV sites, 13 full service cabins, 3 full service yurts and 6 Rustic cabins, we can accommodate all your camping needs! Facilities include a heated outdoor pool, recently renovated & fully stocked camp store, concession stand, golf cart rentals, mini-golf, outdoor movie theater, dog park, community fire pit, large recreation building, wi-fi, showers & restrooms and dump station. See Park Fun for more!
Mike Wilson Jr.
Join Club Yogi Rewards and earn Club Points for every qualified dollar spent at any Jellystone Park™ location. Click here to learn more about Club Yogi Awards