Whispering Hills Jellystone Park™
Holmes County, Ohio
JELLYSTONE GIFT CARDS
Available on the Camp Jellystone website, Jellystone gift cards are now live! E-gift cards or physical gift cards are available for purchase and customizable to any amount of your choosing. After purchase, all gift cards are redeemable at any Jellystone Park™ over the phone, in person, or online, making the process easier than ever.
Give the gift that will fill their pic-a-nic baskets with joy for any occasion!
Visit https://leisuresystems.securetree.com to purchase a gift card today!
Updated September 15, 2021
- POOL: CLOSED FOR THE SEASON.
- JUMP PILLOW: Open! Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Hand sanitizer stations are mounted within the fenced area and are encouraged to be used upon entering and exiting the gates.
- ACTIVITIES: All running as planned! Some activities require sign ups (such as tie dye & other high volume activities) which must be done in the recreation center. Please check recreation center for sign up sheets.
- BATHROOMS/SHOWER HOUSES: The north bathhouse will be closed during the weekends from 5am-6:30am, then again at 5pm-6:30pm for COVID cleanings. The pool house bathrooms will be closed from 6:30am-8:00am, then again at 6:30pm-8:00pm for COVID cleanings.
- VISITORS: Visitors are welcome ONLY if they are visiting a current camper. Outside guests will not be permitted to come in for the day if they are not visiting a camper. Those that are in the park with a reservation are allowed to invite family/friends in for the day/evening. Day passes are $6.50 and any additional overnight guests are $10. Car passes and wristbands MUST be obtained in the office upon arrival and remain visible in each car within the park gates.
Situated on 220 acres conveniently located in Holmes County with breathtaking picturesque landscapes of scenic views for more than 20 miles over Amish Country, our family friendly Jellystone Park™ is the perfect place to escape everyday life!
With over 200 RV sites, 13 full service cabins, and 6 Rustic cabins, we can accommodate all your camping needs! Facilities include a heated outdoor pool, recently renovated & fully stocked camp store, concession stand, golf cart rentals, mini-golf, outdoor movie theater, dog park, community fire pit, large recreation building, wi-fi, showers & restrooms and dump station. See Park Fun for more!
Mike Wilson Jr.
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Mon.-Fri. 12:00 pm-5:00 pm
Join Club Yogi Rewards and earn Club Points for every qualified dollar spent at any Jellystone Park™ location. Click here to learn more about Club Yogi Awards