Whispering Hills Jellystone Park™
Holmes County, Ohio
JELLYSTONE GIFT CARDS
Available on the Camp Jellystone website, Jellystone gift cards are now live! E-gift cards or physical gift cards are available for purchase and customizable to any amount of your choosing. After purchase, all gift cards are redeemable at any Jellystone Park™ over the phone, in person, or online, making the process easier than ever.
Give the gift that will fill their pic-a-nic baskets with joy for any occasion!
Visit https://leisuresystems.securetree.com to purchase a gift card today!
Updated April 1, 2021
- OFFICE/STORE: The office is limited to only 10 people at one time. Please maintain social distancing in the office and refrain from touching items before purchase.
- POOL: Up to 60 people at one time for an hour time slot. You can ONLY sign up the number of registered people at your site, with a maximum of 6. More than one time slot can not be guaranteed. Must sign up with the lifeguards in advance. All pool sign up sheets are held with the lifeguards outside the pool gate. No sign up sheets are located in the office. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- JUMP PILLOW: Open! Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Hand sanitizer stations are mounted within the fenced area and are encouraged to be used upon entering and exiting the gates.
- ACTIVITIES: All running as planned! Some activities require sign ups (such as tie dye & other high volume activities) which must be done in the recreation center. Please check recreation center for sign up sheets.
- BATHROOMS/SHOWER HOUSES: The north bathhouse is closed throughout the week until Friday. The north bathhouse will be closed during the weekends from 5am-6:30am, then again at 5pm-6:30pm for COVID cleanings. The pool house bathrooms will be closed from 6:30am-8:00am, then again at 6:30pm-8:00pm for COVID cleanings.
- VISITORS: Visitors are welcome! Those that are in the park with a reservation are allowed to invite family/friends in for the day/evening. Day passes are $6.50 and any additional overnight guests are $10. Car passes MUST be obtained in the office upon arrival and remain visible in each car within the park gates.
Updated July 23, 2020
- Masks must be worn by both park guests and employees at all indoor locations. That includes the recreation center, bathrooms, and the office. Exclusions in the office include employees behind the plexiglass and/or guests with a medical condition or disability.
- Masks must be worn outdoors when a six-foot social distance from non-household members is not maintainable.
- As the mandate reads, those who are actively exercising or playing sports are excluded from wearing a mask. Our activities program often has physical activities that fall under exercise or sports in which masks will not be necessary. We ask that our guests would be mindful of social distancing while in line or participating in those activities.
- If you are coming to our park from out of state or have traveled out of state recently, please refer to the list of high risk states and the recommendations associated with them.
Situated on 220 acres conveniently located in Holmes County with breathtaking picturesque landscapes of scenic views for more than 20 miles over Amish Country, our family friendly Jellystone Park™ is the perfect place to escape everyday life!
With over 200 RV sites, 13 full service cabins, and 6 Rustic cabins, we can accommodate all your camping needs! Facilities include a heated outdoor pool, recently renovated & fully stocked camp store, concession stand, golf cart rentals, mini-golf, outdoor movie theater, dog park, community fire pit, large recreation building, wi-fi, showers & restrooms and dump station. See Park Fun for more!
Mike Wilson Jr.
CLOSED UNTIL MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
Join Club Yogi Rewards and earn Club Points for every qualified dollar spent at any Jellystone Park™ location. Click here to learn more about Club Yogi Awards